Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Interview with Bella from Plastic Barrettes

I had the pleasure of interviewing the young, fresh, and super lovely Bella from the fashion blog, Plastic Barrettes. Below are the results!


What's your name?
My name is Bella

What inspired you to start blogging about fashion?
Well, I picked up a Teen Vogue in 2009, and I saw an interview with Tavi. A few days later, after tons of procrastinating I started my own fashion blog. Then I deleted it. Then I started another one. Then I deleted that one. Now, I have Prom Queen and Plastic Barrettes


Who's fashion blog has influenced your style the most?.
Tavi's blog Style Rookie and my friend Samantha's blog Fazed-Girl.

Who's your favorite designer?
I love Laura and Kate Mulleavy from Rodarte, Marc Jacobs, and Karl Lagerfeld.

How old are you again?
I'm thirteen!


What is one piece of clothing (or accessory) that you could never live without?
I don't think I could live without my Edward Scissorhands t-shirt, my pair of frilly socks, or my white clogs.

How did you become interested in feminism and how has it affected you?
I read the book Girl Power by Marisa Meltzer, but I had been a feminist before that. I think that it's made me read into things more.


On a lighter note, what's your favorite band?
I love The Killers, Purity Ring, Sleigh Bells, Bikini Kill, Huggy Bear, Hole, and Nirvana.

Thank you!
You're very welcome!


My props to a fellow feminist and Sleigh Bells lover! Anyway, if you haven't gotten the chance to do so, click here and go check out her blog.

x
Hazel

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable and does a greats job with styling! I wish I had been braver at her age!

    P.s. Tavi's blog is linked wrong, I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg her look is so sweet !
    i love fashion but i was not good fashion when i was her age . !!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete