Sunday, January 1, 2012

We'll have the time of the our lives, although we're dying inside

I'm not quite sure what you would call a post like this, but I see a lot of other bloggers call them a "mood board". So a "mood board" it will be.

This season, I'm really into old scrapbook photos and road trips and memories. Just that sort of warmth and nostalgic feeling that you get when you look at all of your old pictures. Of course, none of these are old. In fact, they were all taken within the past week. But eventually, it'll be 20 years later and these pictures will give me that warm and nostalgic feeling all over again.
My friend Eila has a scanner, so her picture turned out better.


Found him on the side of the road... Eila named him Ted.
RIP Ted
2011-2011



x
Hazel

Current playlist:
Shots- Lil Jon and LMFAO


1 comment: