Friday, September 23, 2011

Call me up before you're dead. We can make some plans instead.

I'm really starting to miss my camera. CAMERA Y U NO COME BACK 2 ME?

So have any of you ever seen that movie, Girl Interrupted? If you haven't, I recommend that you do asap. I mean, COME ON. Winona Ryder is a total babe. I mean, if you're totally into that borderline personality disorder thing. And mental institutions. But you'll just have to see that for yourself.

I was totally in to the style that the patients had going on. The whole 60s vibe really had my mind going places.

jacket- Gap, skirt- hand-me-down, shoes- under my bed

I love this jacket to PIECES. I was so so so fortunate to get them on sale that one year.


Ta-da! Not much for tonight, folks. But I assure you that it will eventually be made up later with concert pictures and various other things that have nothing to do with this blog.

x
Hazel

Current Playlist:
Loose Lips- Kimya Dawson
It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Fucking Death Wish- My Chemical Romance
Hang 'Em High- My Chemical Romance

1 comment:

  1. Love the 60s vibe! yes, i have seen Girl Interrupted, it was a great movie, even if they changed the facts from real life! and yep, Winona is hot!

    jealous of your jacket big time! love 60s style!

    If you have time I'd love you to check out my blogs, im just starting out.

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete