Tuesday, September 27, 2011

People moving sideways

SO MUCH RIDICULOUSNESS, SO LITTLE TIME.

Let me just say that My Chemical Romance is possibly the greatest band to ever live ever. They are endlessly inspiring and amazing and absolutely perfect in every way and I'm still in la la land after seeing them in concert on saturday. Also Blink-182. They were visually stunning on stage. Travis Barker was a beast and Mark Hoppus was an absolute clown. Oh- and Tom Delonge? He might just be my new hero.

Anyway,

Onward with ridiculousness!

My hips sway better than Mark Hoppus.

PROOF.

Tiara- Dollar Tree, Shirt- Thrifted, Shorts-Dollhouse, Socks- Journeys, Bullet belt- costume store, Boots- Nomi, Unicorn Necklace- Forever 21

This outfit is more so a product of my scattered brain over a product of my creative genius. I'm still high on post-concert buzz, so I'm really not quite sure what I'm doing at the moment.

Take this for example. Right after the My Chem set, I even confused the guy at the concession stand when I tried to order french fries. I started babbling some nonsense and throwing money in his direction. I will be forever grateful for the friends who cleared everything up for me and the concession man.

x
Hazel

Current playlist:
Our Lady of Sorrows- My Chemical Romance

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a great time - makes my day

    I saw their reading festival gig on tv

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOnOTKFjGEw

    the above song damn nearly made me cry when it began
    I know a wuss - but damn that beginning,SO PERFECT

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkfxo2vpw9A

    B>PARADE ... just wow

    as I watched the gig I was kicking myself the whole
    time - why? cause I never went to see them in Nottingham
    in feb - I had a ticket but never went cause I hate
    the arena they were playing and also it was snowing
    n stuff(!!) - I had meant to go to london to wembley
    arena (love that venue, last saw 30 seconds to mars
    there) but never got around to getting a ticket

    I can't believe I never went to either
    - REGRET OF THE YEAR

    but knowing you experienced it all just makes
    me feel so good!!
    - george

    wherever they play in the uk next
    I WILL BE THERE!!!

    ReplyDelete