Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cool to be you

Good news- I've finally figured out this damn webcam and put a self timer on it. So no more awkward crouching!

Anywho, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, which is really quite unusual for me. You know, about this whole adulthood thing? It's only days before I'm 17- just one year away from pure, legitimate, ADULTHOOD. And I've just been reflecting on my life thus far.

It's kind of weird, in a way. I feel like I've developed both mentally and creatively, yet I feel like I've regressed in the same sense. I mean, I've lost that sort of creative freedom that I had in middle school, for example, like all of the times that I would throw random shit together and call it an outfit. It was so great and fun. But now I've redefined the way that I look at myself. In a way, it's confusing. And I'm not quite sure what to think of it. But it's an adventure in itself and I can't wait to dive right into it.

So here's an outfit that reflects that old non-caring way of my childhood self.

Shirt- Gap, inside out skirt- I don't remember, socks- Little Miss Matched, Shoes- somewhere underneath my bed, Unicorn necklace- Forever 21


Guys, this necklace is my pride and joy.

It's funny finding all of my old mismatching knee-highs. I'm pretty sure that I started a sock collection in middle school at one point. And I don't even particularly enjoy wearing socks.

x
Hazel

Current playlist:
anything by Guttermouth

3 comments:

  1. A unicorn necklace? That's awesome! I love the mismatched-ness of this outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you look super cool. I really love those shoes. I need a pair of mary janes. Those socks are also unbelievably perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome socks!! CUTE BLOG ALSO!! xxx


    http://naivebones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete